This article outlines how end-users of Mimecast for Mac can access delegate mailboxes.
- End-users of Mimecast for Mac.
- Where delegate mailbox access has been configured.
If you have been assigned delegate mailbox access, you are able to use Mimecast for Mac as that user.
- Select the delegates icon from the top left-hand corner.
- Select the required delegates mailbox.
- The selected delegates mailbox is now displayed in the left-hand menu.
- When composing, the message is sent from the delegate user.
- To switch back to your profile, select the delegates icon from the top left-hand corner and then select your mailbox.