This article describes how end users can change their cloud password in Mimecast for Mac. Your administrator may have configured Mimecast for Mac to use a cloud password to authenticate your userid. They may also have given you the ability to set or change your password.
- End users of Mimecast for Mac v2.5 onwards.
- Where your administrator has configured Mimecast for Mac to use a cloud password to authenticate a userid, and given users the ability to set or change their password.
To change your cloud password:
- Click on the Mimecast tab.
- Select Preferences.
- Select the Account tab.
- Select Change Cloud Password.
- Enter your current cloud password.
- Enter a new cloud password ensuring it conforms to the complexity rules as set by your administrator and displayed.
- Confirm your new password and select Change Password.
Successfully changing Cloud Password will result in the user being logged out.