This article describes how end users can change their cloud password in Mimecast Mobile. Your Administrator may have configured Mimecast Mobile to use a cloud password to authenticate your userid. They may also have given you the ability to set or change your password.
• End users of Mimecast Mobile v3.2 onwards.
• Where Administrators have configured the use of cloud passwords and given users permission to change them.
- Click the Menu icon.
- Select the Settings icon next to your account.
- Select Change Cloud Password.
- Enter your current cloud password.
- Enter a new cloud password ensuring it conforms to the complexity rules as set by your administrator and displayed.
- Confirm your password and select Save.
- Select Confirm to update your Cloud Password.
Successfully changing cloud password results in the user being logged out.