This article outlines how to resolve an issue where "The message wasn't found in the Mimecast archive” is experienced when opening a message in an Archive folder.
- Mimecast for Outlook v6.3 (build 6.3.1591.16120)
- End users navigate to a message in an Archive folder.
- The metadata is valid but the content has expired.
- A message is presented outlining, "The message wasn't found in the Mimecast archive”.
- The Mimecast ribbon indicates that the user is no longer authenticated.
If you experience this issue, upgrade to Mimecast for Outlook v6.3 R1 or higher. This version includes a fix for this issue.