This guide describes how to add, remove, and manage your list of favorite dialogs.
- Users of the Administration Console.
You can mark up to ten administration console dialogs as favorites. This allows you to quickly access a function from a toolbar icon, without having to navigate through the menus. For example, if you are:
- Responsible for amending the roles for users, you can set the roles and permissions dialog as a favorite.
- Frequently creating or amending policies, you can add the gateway polices dialog as a a favorite.
Adding / Removing a Dialog to / from Your Favorites
You can add / remove a dialog to / from your favorites from the following locations:
- Menu item list
- A dialog. This is currently only available on some dialogs, but more are being added going forward.
Adding / Removing a Favorite Using the Menu Item List
To add / remove a favorite from the menu item list:
- Click on the Administration toolbar menu item.
- Click on the star icon after the menu item name. This has one of the following states:
Adding / Removing a Favorite From a Dialog
To add / remove a favorite from a dialog:
- Click on one the following icons:
Accessing a Dialog From Your Favorites
To access your list of favorites:
- Click on the toolbar icon. Your list of favorite dialogs is displayed.
- Select a dialog from the list. The dialog is opened.
A visual indicator is displayed in the list (see right) to show you how many favorites you have assigned.