- Support Packages
- Raising a Support Case via Email
- Raising a Support Case via Phone
- Raising a Support Case via the Website
- Raising a Priority 1 Support Case
- See Also...
Our 24 hour seven days a week Help Desk, is staffed by highly skilled email management engineers. As one of our customers, you automatically benefit from unlimited access to Mimecaster Central including the Knowledge Base, and free email support during standard business hours. If you have greater support needs, we can help with one of the following enhanced support packages:
|✓||✓||✓ Proactive||✓ Proactive|
|✕||✕||✓ Annual||✓ Biannual|
✓ Named Customer
✓ Named Senior
|✕||✕||✓||✓ Plus Onsite Immersion Day|
24 / 7 / 365 Support
24 / 7 / 365 Support
Local Business Hours
| ✓ |
24 / 7 / 365
24 / 7 / 365 Prioritized
24 / 7 / 365 Enhanced
Raising a Support Case via Email
To raise a support case via email:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (offshore clients should use email@example.com).
- Insert your Mimecast ID, in parenthesis, in the subject line, followed by a description of your issue, e.g. "(00-0000-0000000) assistance with policy."
- Include your Company Name in the body of your email.
- Provide a brief summary of the issue / reason for the case.
- Include any applicable screenshots of the problem.
- For email tracking cases, include the following information: From / To / Date / Time / Subject of the email.
Raising a Support Case via Phone
Before raising a support case by phone, you must have a Mimecast ID. You'll be asked to provide this before being connected to a support engineer. You can find this in your account profile, available in the Administration Console or Connect Application. See the Account & Support Details section of the Administration Console User Interface page for full details.
The identification can be either:
- Your Mimecast ID.
- The Mimecast ID of the customer account for which you are raising a support case (Partners and Managed Service Providers only).
Gathering the Case Information
Before raising a support case by phone, have the following additional information ready:
- Whether your issue is related to a P1 critical mail flow issue. See the Raising a Priority 1 Support Case section below.
- The case reference number, if the call is regarding an existing case.
Calling our Support Team
If your service package includes telephone support, call your regional number listed below to raise a support case, with your Mimecast ID and case information ready to go:
|United Kingdom||+44 (0) 20 7847 8701|
|North America||+1 800 660 1194|
|South Africa||0861 114 063 (local) and +27 (0) 11 7223711 / +27 (0) 11 7223700 (international)|
1300 302 953 or +61 3 9017 5101
+64 9 8010787
+65 3 1583357
|United Arab Emirates|
8000 3570 3724
|Offshore||+44 (0) 1534 752 300|
Raising a Support Case via the Website
To raise a support case via our website:
- Click on the following link:
- Complete the Get Support section as required.The "Issue Details" field is character limited.
- A case reference is emailed to you with the details.
- Reply with any additional information.
Raising a Priority 1 Support Case
In the unlikely event that you need to raise a priority 1 support case, ensure you follow the guidance below. We will respond to priority 1 support cases made by one of your designated contacts on 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and 365 days of the year basis.
Priority 1 support cases must be:
- Logged for an email or service outage that results in a total loss or significant impairment of your Mimecast services. In this scenario, your organization would not be able to send or receive email, or may not have access to the Mimecast applications.
- Raised by telephone.
All other support requests will be dealt with according to the level of your support subscription.