If your administrator has Configured the Resetting of Cloud Passwords on your account appropriately, you can set your cloud password from the Mimecast Personal Portal. This involves you:
- Requesting a cloud password reset via email.
- Receiving a one time, time limited code via email.
- Entering the code into the Mimecast Personal Portal log in dialog.
- Being forced to reset their cloud password.
- Uses the new cloud password from then on.
To reset your cloud password:
- Enter the Mimecast Personal Portal URL into your browser.
- Enter your Email Address to log in. This authenticates you as a valid user.
- Click the Next button.
- Click the Reset Cloud Password link. A captcha panel is displayed to prevent unauthorized access to your account.
- Enter the displayed Captcha.
- Click the Reset Password button.
- Select the Email option.
- Click the Next button. You'll receive an email from us containing a reset code.
- Enter the Reset Code.
- Click the Continue button.
- Enter and confirm a New Password making sure it meets the displayed requirements.
- Click the Confirm button.
1 person found this helpful