- View your prospects and customers in one place, including their service status.
- Manage a customer's on-boarding “Connect” process, including accessing a prospect's Request for Information form.
- Access a customer's Administration Console to configure and manage their account.
- Place and confirm orders.
- Access Mimecast marketing materials.
- Access the Mimecast Education Academy courses and certifications.
On accessing the portal, a dashboard is displayed that provides information at a glance. The data is automatically refreshed every 15 minutes and displays the following:
- Total (active) customers
- In-Progress “Connects”
- Total seats (for all customers)
- Pending prospects
Using the Portal
The Partner Portal does not support specific IP address restrictions when using 2-step authentication.
- Click the Menu icon to display a menu that pops out from the left hand side of the dashboard. This allows you to access other functions in the portal.
- Click on your Account Profile to display a drop down menu. This provides you with:
- Details of your account
- Partner information
- Allocated Account Manager
- Partner configuration
- Portal user management (Administrators only)
- Click in the Search box to find content in Mimecast collateral, including:
- Data sheets
- Blog posts
- Press releases