You can manage your partner account from the portal, although what you can perform is dependent on your role.
Displaying Your Account Details
To display your partner account details:
Configuring Your Account Details
To configure your partner account:
- Click on your toolbar icon. A drop down menu is displayed.
- Click on the Partner Config menu item. The Partner Configuration dialog is displayed.
- Enter your Outbound IP Addresses and / or Inbound IP Addresses:
- Enter the IP Address in the field.
- Click the Add button. The IP address is displayed to the right of the field.
- Enter your Smarthost:
- Enter the Smarthost in the field.
- Click the Change button.
To configure single sign on access to a customer's Administration Console, you'll need to delegate access to their account. This is achieved by adding an external administrator in the customer's Administration Console.
To add an external administrator to a customer's account:
- Log in to the customer's Administration Console using the account details provided when the account was created (e.g. email@example.com).
- Click on the Administration | Account | Roles menu item. The Account Roles tab is displayed.
- Click on the Manage External Administrators button. A list of existing external administrators is displayed.
- Click the Add External Admin button.
- Complete the External Admin Permissions section as follows:
Header 1 Header 2 External Admin Email Address Specify the email address of the user you want to use to login to the Managed Service Provider portal. Select Role Specify the appropriate role for the user.
- Click the Save and Exit button.
- Repeat Steps 4 to 6 if additional administrators are required on the customer's account.
Registered users can single sign on to the Mimecast Academy. This provides access to a wide range of training materials, including a summary of any assigned courses and the progress to date.
- The Managed Service Providers (MSPs) Portal
- Understanding Administrator Roles
- MSP / Reseller Portal: Marketing Resources
- MSP / Reseller Portal: Education Resources
- MSP Portal: Managing Prospects
- MSP Portal: Creating an Order
- MSP Portal: Request for Information (RFI) Form
- MSP Portal: Managing Customers
- MSP Portal: Customer Upgrades
- MSP Portal: Managing Users