- Increase the number of seat licences.
- Include add-ons.
- Upgrade primary Mimecast products.
To submit an upgrade:
- Click on the icon toolbar icon.
- Click the Customers | Complete menu item. A list of your customers is displayed.
- Click on a Customer's Record. The customer's details dialog is displayed.
- Expand and complete the Upgrade Options section:
Field / Option Description Additional Seats Specify the number of additional licences required. Primary Implementation Lead
Select a user from the drop down list.
If the required user is not listed, create them as a user. See the MSP Portal: Managing Users page for full details.
Primary Product (Keep Existing xxxxxx) Select this option to leave the existing primary product the same as displayed.
- Click the Review Upgrade button. A summary of the upgrade is displayed, including the monthly cost calculated at your contracted cost.
- Select the Tick Box confirming the order is governed by the MSA already in effect with Mimecast.
- Select the Tick Box confirming you are authorized to place such an order.
- Click the Submit button. A message is displayed that the order is being processed.