The following issues are known in the Mimecast for Outlook v7 Proview:
- In Archive Folders, expanding the Inbox, selecting another folder, and selecting the parent Inbox again, collapses the tree rather than selecting the Inbox.
- Searching a Smart Tag is not currently restricting results to the Smart Tag only.
- The refresh icon has a blue tile overlay rather than the animated spinner when Mimecast for Outlook is communicating. We're working on it.
- A regression has meant the "Communicating with Mimecast" status icon is missing.
Work in Progress
The following items are being worked on:
- The ability to detect branding sets will be implemented prior to GA as soon as the Administration Console work is complete.
- A filter will be added to the delegate accounts list.
- Text selection in various views (e.g. the About screen, Bounces and Rejections) will be added in.
- Ability to use the 'Forgot my password' functionality for cloud passwords.
- Design tweaks are still in progress, including the "Large File Send" manager and "Bounces and Rejections" view.
- Performance. We're always working on performance.
1 person found this helpful