To configure single sign on (SSO) access to a customer's Administration Console, you'll need to delegate access on each customer account, and each MSP administrator you control. You can do this using the:
- Administration Console
- MSP Portal
- Specifying a Partner Administrator email when completing the RFI form for new accounts
Delegating Access in the Administration Console
To delegate access to an external (partner) administrator via the Administration Console:
- Log on to your Customer's Account using the partner administrator account (e.g. email@example.com).
- Click on the Account toolbar icon. A drop down menu is displayed.
- Click on the Roles menu item. The list of current roles is displayed.
- Click on the Manage External Administrators button. A list of all external administrators is displayed.
- Click on the Add External Admin button.
- Complete the External Admin Permissions dialog as follows:
Field / Option Description External Admin Email Address Enter the email address you use to log in to the MSP Portal. Select Role Select the "Partner Administrator" role from the drop down list.
- Click on the Save and Exit button.
Delegating Access in the MSP Portal
To delegate access to an external (partner) administrator via the MSP Portal.
- Log on to the Partner Portal.
- Go to the User Maintenance page in the top right menu.
- Select the required User.
- Click on the Manage Partner Administrator icon. A list of all your customer accounts to add / remove this user from is displayed.You can only delegate access on Customer Accounts where you've the (External) "Partner Administrator" role. Follow the steps above to complete this one time setup.
- Add / Remove the user from the relevant accounts by selecting / unselecting the check boxes.
- Click on the Update button.