Smart tags are permission based folders used to share email data, where you aren't the sender or recipient. They could also include other mailboxes that you've access to (e.g. a delegate mailbox).
Permission to access smart tag is controlled by your Administrators. If enabled by your Administrators, they can also be used to display files that have been archived from your documents, folders, and shared network drives.
Messages that have been sent through Mimecast and have had their sensitivity level changed (i.e. from personal or private) are not displayed in the Delegate Mailbox tag.
Mimecast for Outlook v7
- Click on the Mimecast ribbon in Microsoft Outlook.
- Click on the Search icon. The Mimecast for Outlook client opens.
- Click on the Smart Tags tab.If the Mimecast for Outlook client isn't open, click on the Mimecast ribbon and click on the Online Inbox icon in the Email Continuity section.
- Click on a Smart Tag. The messages are displayed.
Mimecast for Outlook v6.3 or Before
To access your smart tags:
- Open Mimecast for Outlook.