- Mimecast Synchronization Engine v4 (or later).
The automated reporting and alerts functionality allows administrators to configure a Mimecast Synchronization Engine v4 (or later) site to receive the following by email:
- Reports: A high level overview of all tasks assigned to a site. These are generated when Mimecast detects a site is not executing tasks.
- Alerts: Notifications triggered by scheduled task executions for all tasks assigned to a site.
- A Mimecast Synchronization Engine v4 (or later) site.
- Read and edit permissions on each Mimecast Synchronization Engine site. See the Mimecast Synchronization Engine: Synchronization Engine Administrator Role page for further details.
- Logon to the Administration Console.
- Click on the Administration toolbar button. A menu drop down is displayed.
- Select the Services | Synchronization Engine Sites menu item.
- Click on a Synchronization Engine Site running v4.0 or later.
- Complete the Automated Reporting and Alerts configuration options as required:
Field /Option Description Scheduled Task Reports If selected, administrators receive a high level overview of scheduled tasks. The report is aimed at reducing scheduled task overlaps, helping administrators see which tasks haven't been able to execute in the assigned schedule. Reports are generated at approximately hourly intervals.If multiple sites have been configured to be included, they are consolidated into a single report. Scheduled Task Alert Type(s) Provides administrators with real time alerts of scheduled task results, based on one or more of the following statuses:
Task Report & Alert Recipient(s) Specify the email addresses of the users who'll receive the reports. Enter either a single email address, or a comma separated list (without spaces) of email addresses.
- Click on the Save Automated Alerts Settings button.
1 person found this helpful