You can switch between your own account and other accounts you've been delegated to manage.
During a continuity event, delegate mailbox functionality remains unchanged.
To change to a delegate account:
- Click on your Account Profile. The list of accounts you can access is displayed.
- Click on the account you wish to access.
Once access to a delegate's mailbox is displayed, the following functionality is available for the delegate's account:
- Inbox and Sent Items folder.
- Archive folders.
- Personal / Moderated On Hold queues
- Bounced / rejected message lists
- Managed senders lists
You're unable to send a message from the delegate account.