From Mimecast for Outlook v7, you can switch between your own account and other accounts you've been delegated to manage.
To change to a delegate account:
- Click on your Account Profile. The list of accounts you can access is displayed.
- Click on the account you wish to access.
Once access to a delegate's mailbox is displayed, all the functionality available to your account is available for the delegate's account. This includes the ability to access their:
- Inbox and Sent Items folder.
- Archive folders.
- Smart Tags
- Personal / Moderated On Hold queues
- Bounced / rejected message lists
- Managed senders lists
When composing a message, it is sent from the delegated user.