- Administrators with permission and access to manage Mailbox Recovery functionality
Overview of all tasks
All Mailbox Recovery functionality can be accessed under 'Services > Services > Mailbox Recovery'. Once you have accessed Mailbox Recovery use the 'hamburger' menu option to access all sub menus.
- Navigate to 'Services > Services > Mailbox Recovery'
- From the 'hamburger' menu, select 'Archive Tasks'
- Locate your task in the list
From here you can:
- View the overall status of the task
- Pause an active task
- Restart a paused task
- Edit a task
- Delete a task
Viewing task details
Each task contains high level information for each mailbox designated as part of the synchronization process.
- Click 'View Details' to view all mailboxes in the task
- For each mailbox the 'Last Result' and 'Last Activity' are displayed
- Success: The last sync for this mailbox was successful. No further details are available.
- Warning: Hover over the status in the list to view more detail about the 'Warning'
- Error: Hover over the status in the list to view more detail about the 'Error'.