|Category||Automation, Partner Integration|
|Developed by||Mimecast (DEVTECH)|
|Documentation||Please see documentation embedded in the APS package.|
Download on APS Standard.
Contact your Partner Account Manager or Sales representative for more information and to get setup.
This integration allows Mimecast Managed Service Providers to create, and upgrade Mimecast subscriptions for their customers using the Odin Automation platform.
The integration is certified for Odin Automation.
Please contact your Partner Account Manager or Sales representative for more information and to get setup.
Current version: 2.0 - 1-11
- Changed the billing type from pay as you go to per user based on the maximum user count in a created Service Plan.
- Added support for composite resources so Mimecast can now be sold along side other complimentary products, for example Office 365, in a single Service Plan.
- Added integration to manage a customer's Mimecast Internal domains based on the domains available in the Odin Hosted Domains tab.
- Mimecast licenses are now assigned to users via Odin up to the maximum available user count in the purchased Service Plan.
- This action also creates the user in the customer's Mimecast account for simplified user management.
Previous versions: 2.0
- MSP's can create net new Mimecast customer subscriptions.
- MSP's can upgrade existing Mimecast customer subscriptions.