This guide describes how to add an onmicrosoft.com tenant domain to your Office 365 Admin Center.
- New clients connecting with Mimecast using the Connect Application or Connect Process.
- Office 365 customers wanting to validate their onmicrosoft.com domain.
Refer to the Adding additional domains to Office 365 Microsoft Office 365 knowledge base page whilst performing this task.
- Log in to your Office 365 Administration Portal.
- List your Domains.
- Click on the onmicrosoft.com domain.
- Add the domain using the following values:
- Click on the Save button.
Once the DNS propagation is completed, you'll be able to validate the domain. Once validated, it will appear in your account as an internal domain.