|Developed by||Time to Reply|
|Support contact||Customers can use the live chat feature on the https://timetoreply.com website or email email@example.com with any support questions.|
Time To Reply™ works with your existing email to give you analytics on how well your sales agents are handling their email inquiries.
Time To Reply™ tracks individual and group mailboxes and provides the following metrics on a company and per agent/mailbox level:
- Average email response time
- Average email response time to new emails
- Volume of total inbound emails
- Volume of total replies
- Volume of new inbound emails
- Volume of replies to new emails
Time To Reply™ allows you track the emails that are important to your business and view analytics of your email performance from an online dashboard.
Time To Reply™ has integrated with the Mimecast API to provide our service to any Mimecast user and it takes a few clicks to setup.
Time To Reply™ has integrated with the Mimecast API to process email header information to provide email response time analytics and other metrics around email performance.
Adding mailboxes to Time To Reply
- Create a Time To Reply account - https://portal.timetoreply.com/ .
- Login to the Time To Reply Dashboard.
- Go to Add / Remove Agents
- Click Add Agent and select the Mimecast option from the drop down.
- Complete the form fields, click validate.
- Enter the user password and click save.
Live help is available via our website to help with any setup.