This guides covers how to access the smart tags created by the export of a review stream in a discovery case.
- Administrators wanting to access smart tags after a review stream has been exported.
When a review has been completed, the reviewer can choose to export the results. The results are exported to smart tags, from where you can use the data to include in:
- Other discovery cases
- Archive searches
- Export or litigation holds
When messages are exported, they are tagged with the following message statuses at the time of export:
- Not Relevant
To access a review stream's smart tags:
- Log in to the Administration Console.
- Click on the Administration toolbar button. A menu drop down is displayed.
- Click on the Archive | Discovery Cases menu item.
- Select the Folder in the hierarchy containing the discovery case. A list of discovery cases is displayed.
- Select the required Discovery Case. The case's properties are displayed.
- Click on the Review Stream Smart Tags toolbar button. The smart tags are displayed.
The smart tags are arranged in a hierarchy by discovery case, and then review stream. Under each review is a date and time stamped export folder. These smart tags are only available from the discovery case list.