This guide describes how you can look at a message's audit trail inside the case review application, to identify the actions taken on it.
- Users assigned as reviewers on a discovery case.
- Administrators wanting to know what actions have been performed on a message.
To see a list of the actions performed on a message:
- Click on the History link in the message's footer.
A list of the actions performed is displayed. Each action shows the:
- Action type (e.g. tag being added, message reviewed).
- User who performed the action.
- Action specifics (e.g. tag name, review status).
- Date and time the action was performed.