This guide describes how to access impersonation protection log files.
- Administrators responsible for understanding why a potential impersonation protection attack has been triggered.
Displaying a Log File
To display a log files:
- Log in to the Administration Console.
- Click on the Administration menu item. A menu drop down is displayed.
- Click on the Monitoring | Impersonation Protection menu item.Authentication requests are excluded from the listing by default. Authenticated requests can be displayed by applying the "Authentication" filter. See the Administration Console: Searching / Filtering Records page for full details.
- Double click on a log file. The files' details are displayed in a panel that slides out from the right of the dialog.
- Click on the X icon in the top right hand corner to return to the log file list.