This guide describes how to monitor data leak prevention by accessing log files.
- Administrators responsible for understanding why content examination policies have been triggered.
Displaying a Log File
To display the log files:
- Log in to the Administration Console.
- Click on the Administration menu item. A menu drop down is displayed.
- Click on the Monitoring | Data Leak Prevention menu item.
- Double click on a log file. The files' details are displayed in a panel that slides out from the right of the dialog.
- Click on the X icon in the top right hand corner to return to the log file list.