This guide describes how to export the results of a review stream as smart tags, so they are accessible by administrators from the Administration Console.
- Users assigned to review messages captured as part of a discovery case.
When a review is completed, the reviewer can export the results to smart tags. This allows the review stream's results to be included in other discovery cases, archive searches, or export / litigation holds.
To export a review steam's messages to smart tags:
- Click on the Export button. A list of review streams is displayed.
- Click on the Review Stream required. A confirmation dialog is displayed.
- Click on the Export button in the confirmation dialog.
- All messages in the review stream are tagged with their status (e.g. relevant, not relevant, privileged) at the time of export.
- The icon of the Message Review section of the review stream changes to a progress icon (see the image above). This goes back to the default icon once the export is complete.