The Sync & Recover functionality provides you with a way of quickly switching between the various views and functions.
To change between these functions:
If you're already in Sync & Recover, skip steps 1-3.
- Log in to the Administration Console.
- Click on the Administration menu item.
- Click on the Services | Exchange Sync & Recover menu item.
- Click on the icon in the top left hand corner. A list of functions is displayed in a pop out panel on the left hand side.
- Click on the required function. They are:
- Sync Tasks: Displays a list of synchronization tasks. This is the default view.
- Synced Mailboxes: List all synchronized mailboxes.
- Export and Restore: Give access to export or restore a mailbox. This is only available if this functionality is enabled on your account.
- Search Logs: Displays a list of mailbox searches.