This page lists the guides required to use the Sync & Recover functionality.
- Sync & Recover Overview
Provides an introduction to the functionality, including the requirements for users.
- Sync & Recover: Switching Views
Describes how to switch between the different functionality by using the view switcher.
- Sync & Recover: Managing Synchronization Tasks
Describes how to manage your Sync & Recover tasks, including listing tasks, creating / changing a task, starting / stopping a task, and deleting a task.
- Sync & Recover: Managing Your Synchronized Mailboxes
Describes how to view a synchronized task's details, viewing the details of an archived mailbox, or export / restore a mailbox's synchronized data.
- Sync & Recover: Creating Snapshots
Describes how to create a snapshot of how a user's mailbox appeared at a specific point in time, in order to export or restore the contents.
- Sync & Recover: The Export and Restore Queue
Describes how you can list all mailbox exports and restores, whilst allowing you to view their status, download exported data, and view reports.
- Sync & Recover: Listing Search Logs
Describes how you can list the Sync & Recover searches performed on user mailboxes.
- Sync & Recover: Message Classes
Provides a list of the Sync & Recover message classes.
- Sync & Recover and Archive Power Tools Differences
Provides a list of the differences between Sync & Recover and the Archive Power Tools functionality.