Partner Portal: Configuring Your PIMS Account Information

Document created by user.Yo2IBgvWqr Employee on Jul 7, 2017Last modified by user.Yo2IBgvWqr Employee on Aug 10, 2017
Version 15Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

This guide describes how to configure the PIMS account information on the Partner Portal.

Applies To...

• Users with the Partner Marketing Administrator role on their log on.

Walkthough

To access your PIMS Account information:

1. Click on the My PIMS button from the home page.

If your log on doesn't have administrator access, the My PIMS page only displays a list of your campaigns.

The My Pims Page

If your log on has administrator access, you can configure your PIMS account information:

1. Complete the sections on screen as required:

Field / OptionDescription
    Company Info for EmailsSpecify a short description of your company for eshots. These details are pulled through in all your campaigns.
    Unsubscribe LinkSpecify a link to be included in eshots, to allow recipients to unsubscribe from future mailings.
    Company Info for CollateralSpecify a short marketing description of your company for co-branded collateral. These details are pulled through in all your campaigns.
    Contact NameSpecify the name of the person who'll be the contact your customers should contact about the eshot.
    PhoneSpecify your company telephone number, or the direct line of the contact person.
    WebsiteSpecify your company website.
    EmailSpecify your company email, or the direct email of the contact person.
    FacebookSpecify your company Facebook URL link.
    TwitterSpecify your company Twitter URL link.
  2. Upload logos in the Web Logo and Collateral High Resolution Logo fields, clicking on the Choose File button. Use high resolution images for the best results.
  3. Click on the Update Changes button. Your saved information will automatically pull through on all campaigns.

See Also...

Attachments

Outcomes