This guide describes how to configure the PIMS account information on the Partner Portal.
- Users with the Partner Marketing Administrator role on their log on.
To access your PIMS Account information:
- Click on the My PIMS button from the home page.
If your log on doesn't have administrator access, the My PIMS page only displays a list of your campaigns.
If your log on has administrator access, you can configure your PIMS account information:
- Complete the sections on screen as required:
Field / Option Description Company Info for Emails Specify a short description of your company for eshots. These details are pulled through in all your campaigns. Unsubscribe Link Specify a link to be included in eshots, to allow recipients to unsubscribe from future mailings. Company Info for Collateral Specify a short marketing description of your company for co-branded collateral. These details are pulled through in all your campaigns. Contact Name Specify the name of the person who'll be the contact your customers should contact about the eshot. Phone Specify your company telephone number, or the direct line of the contact person. Website Specify your company website. Specify your company email, or the direct email of the contact person. Specify your company Facebook URL link. Specify your company Twitter URL link.
- Upload logos in the Web Logo and Collateral High Resolution Logo fields, clicking on the Choose File button. Use high resolution images for the best results.
- Click on the Update Changes button. Your saved information will automatically pull through on all campaigns.