This article describes how end users can compose messages, and reply to / forward existing messages in Mimecast for Mac.
- End users of Mimecast for Mac.
- Where the compose functionality is enabled
To compose a message
- Messages can be forwarded as attachments by selecting one or more messages, and selecting 'Forward as Attachment' either from the:
- Message menu
- Right click menu.
- Add the recipients, subject line, and message body as required.The auto complete feature matches addresses in your device contacts (if access has been allowed) as well as for around 200 of the most recent messages you've previously sent through Mimecast.
- Click the Attachment icon to add an attachment.
- Advanced message options can be applied to messages, by selecting the icons in the compose view.
- Once the email has been composed, click the button to send the message.