This guide describes how you can display the details of messages that have been sent or received via Secure Messaging.
- Administrators where Secure Messaging is enabled on their account.
To access a list of sent or received secure messages:
- Log in to the Administration Console.
- Click on the Administration menu item. A menu drop down is displayed.
- Click on the Monitoring | Secure Messaging menu item. The list of messages is displayed. If a policy / definition triggered the secure message, this is displayed.
Viewing a Log File
To view a log file:
- Click on the icon to the right of the required log file.
- Click on the View menu item. The log file's details are displayed in a pop out panel.
- To close the log file view either:
- Click the X icon in the top right hand corner of the pop out panel.
- Click outside of the pop out panel.
Filtering the Log Files
You can filter the messages displayed in a number of ways. For example by searching or filtering the records. One of the filtering methods is via the Status column.
To filter on the status:
- Click on the Down Arrow to the right of the Status field:
- Select one or more of the statuses listed below:
- Click on the Apply button.
|Sent||Lists all secure messages that have been sent, but not yet read.|
|Read||Lists all secure messages that have been sent and read.|
|Recalled||Lists all secure messages that have been sent, but recalled.|
|Extended||Lists all secure messages that have been, not yet read, and have had their expiry date extended.|