This guide describes how end users can retrieve information relating a message's delivery. This enables them to confirm a message has been successfully delivered.
- End users of Mimecast Personal Portal
To identify the delivery status of a message:
- Log on to the Mimecast Personal Portal.
- Click on the Mailboxes icon.
- Click on your Sent Items folder.
- Click on the required message. The message is displayed.
- Click on the Delivery Receipts Status drop down.
This displays delivery information for each of the message's recipients. This can be accessed by one of the icons mentioned below: