Users who are experiencing problems accessing the Mimecast Partner Portal. We've provided possible solutions to some common logon issues below.
I'm using AD synchronization but can’t log on
- Check if you have received a registration invitation to the Partner Portal. If not, contact your account manager.
- Are you selecting “Domain” password in the drop-down on the log on page? If your logon attempt is still unsuccessful:
- Try logging on to a secondary application, such as the Mimecast Personal Portal, to validate your credentials.
- Contact your Mimecast account manager to check that your AD synchronization is correctly enabled on your account.
I tried my cloud password, but am unable to log on
- Have you received a registration invitation to the Partner Portal? If not, contact your account manager.
- It's possible that your password has expired and needs to be reset. Try accessing the Mimecast Personal Portal, where you may be prompted to reset your password.
I don’t know or have forgotten my Mimecast cloud password
- If you have self-serve password resets enabled on your account, you can request a new one via the “Trouble Logging In” link on the Portal homepage.
- If you do not have self-serve password resets enabled, your internal Mimecast administrator should be able to issue you a new one. Alternatively, speak to your Mimecast account manager who can provide further assistance.
I am using Single-sign-on, but cannot access the Partner Portal
- Has the portal been configured with your Identify Provider? Refer to the 3rd Party applications section for more information.
- Is 2-Factor Authentication configured on your account? The portal does not yet support this, so your administrator would need to either remove this setting, or create a new authentication profile without 2-Factor Authentication, and then add any portal users to this account.