Access to new and improved Administration Console functionality isn't normally available until we formally release it. However as we refresh major sections of the Administration Console, new experiences are provided alongside the existing experience for a period of time. This is made available to administrators through the "Early Access" preference. This option is similar to a beta version, but with the advantage of allowing you to familiarize yourself with new features and console changes before they are available globally. It also allows you to provide feedback directly to us.
Before you set the Early Access preference, consider the following:
- Certain features or functionality through Early Access preference are only be available if your subscription includes it. For example, if Gateway | Tracking isn't enabled on your account, you won't be able to see the new Message Tracking, even if you have enabled the Early Access preference.
- If you enable the Early Access preference:
- You'll have access to the changed functionality.
- All users on your account must enable the Early Access preference to also see the changed functionality.
Enabling Early Access
- Log on to the Administration Console.
- Click on your Account Avatar.
- Click on the Preferences menu item. The Preferences dialog is displayed.
- Toggle the Early Access option on.
- Click on the Apply button.
Ensure you've saved any work in all Administration Console dialogs, as setting this preference reloads the application. Failure to do so, results in any unsaved changes being lost.