The Service Monitor allows for more than one account to be subscribed to receive alerts. This is useful for Partners, for example, who manage multiple customer accounts.
The Accounts tab is only available to users with an administrative role. It allows the administrator to switch between accounts to monitor data for the different accounts via the interface. The tab displays:
- Any accounts that the administrator has access to, that have been set as subscribers.
- The number of Active Directory and Journal services configured for the account.
To display or switch between your associated accounts:
- Access the Service Monitor. See Accessing the Service Monitor for further detail.
- Click on the Accounts menu item. All associated subscribed accounts display.
- Your default account is shown in the Default column. To switch to another account:
- Select the account from the list.
- Click on the Use Selected Account button.
- The interface switches to the Dashboard page for the selected account.