The Mimecast Web Security dashboard offers built-in reporting for administrators, including visualizations of the top ten most accessed domains, accessed site categories, blocked domains, and blocked by site categories. It also displays summary data which is rolled up and processed every 30 minutes. It doesn't show real-time data. For real-time data, click on the Activity Report button to view the Activity Report section.
The dashboard displays an activity chart of the allowed versus blocked requests. You can click on the following links in the top right corner of the graph to change the data displayed:
- All: Displays all activity.
- Allowed: Displays all allowed activity.
- Blocked: Displays all blocked activity.
Top 10 Domains / Categories
- Top 10 Domains: Displays the top ten most frequently visited domains by users.
- Top 10 Categories: Displays the top ten most frequently visited sites by users, per site category.
- Top 10 Blocked Domains: Displays the top ten domains blocked by configured Mimecast Web Security policies.
- Top 10 Blocked Categories: Displays the top ten site categories blocked by configured Mimecast Web Security policies.
Printing / Downloading Charts
- Click on the Menu Icon in the top-right corner of the chart.
- Select from one of the following options:
- Print chart
- Download PNG image
- Download JPEG image
- Download PDF document
- Download SVG vector image