This guide describes how administrators can manage the email notifications sent to users to remind them to complete their assigned Mimecast Awareness Training modules.
Up to four email notifications can be sent to users who've not completed their training modules, to remind them to complete them. These are sent at weekly intervals.
Listing Email Notifications
To list the email notifications:
Enabling / Disabling Email Notifications
When your email alerts are displayed, you can enable or disable them. Each alert is displayed in its own widget.
To enable an alert:
- Click on the Enable Alert button.
To disable an alert:
- Click on the Disable Alert button.
Viewing / Changing Email Notifications
If an alert is enabled, you can view / change the message sent to users who've still to complete a module.
- Click on the View / Edit Mail button below the alert. The alert is displayed in a pop out panel.
- Click on the Edit button to change it. The alert is displayed in an editor that allows you to add:
The link to the training video mustn't be removed. If it is, you'll be unable to update the email template.
- Text formatting
- Click on the Update button, when you've finished.
- Click on the Close button to return to your alerts.