This guide describes how administrators can access the analytics collected by a phishing campaign.
To access the analytics:
The following information is displayed about each user participating in the campaign:
- Status: Displays whether the user has clicked the phishing campaign's link in the email. A "Clicked" status displays for those that have, and a "Sent" status for those that haven't.
- Reaction Time: If a user has clicked on the phishing campaign's link, their reaction time is recorded. This is the time from opening the email to clicking the link.
- Times Clicked: Displays the number of times the user has clicked on the phishing campaign's link.
- Training Status: Indicates if the user has completed a phishing training module. Clicking on the tick box displays the module they've completed.
Exporting the Campaign's Analytics
You can export the user data from any phishing campaign to an .XLSX file, complete with any custom fields added to the user records.
To export the phishing campaign's analytics:
- Click on the Export button.
The file created is downloaded to your browser's download location, and is called "phishing_<account>_<campaign>.xlsx" where:
- <account> is your Ataata account name.
- <campaign> is the phishing campaign name.
For example, if your account is called "Mimecast" and the campaign is called "Phishing for Finance", the file would be called "phishing_mimecast_phishingforfinance.xlsx"