What is the Customer Success Desk?
The Customer Success Desk:
- Is a pool of talented customer success minded individuals proficient on Mimecast products, processes, and functions.
- Provides a live resource for “Silver” Success Package customers for any queries outside of technical support.
- Is manned during normal business hours for your region.
- Uses the same support case tracking module used by our Technical Support team, so you may have a support case number related to a technical or general question. If you're unsure of which case is which, just call into either Technical Support or Customer Success. We'll ensure you get the help you need.
Accessing the Customer Success Desk
You can access the Customer Success Desk by either calling the main phone number for your Mimecast region, or sending them an email.
Calling the Customer Success Desk
To call the Customer Success Desk:
- Call your Mimecast region's Main Phone Number. This is located on the following link: https://www.mimecast.com/company/contact/.
- Select Option 2 if you're a partner or customer.
- Either select:
- Option 1 if you're a partner.
- Option 2 if you're a customer.
- Enter your Mimecast ID. This is an 11 digit number that must be entered without the dashes (e.g. “12-1234-12345” becomes "12123412345").If you don't know your Mimecast ID, a reminder of where to find it is provided, but you'll also be put through a Customer Success Advocate. See the "Finding Your Mimecast Id" section of the Raising a Mimecast Support Case page for further details.
If you're calling after hours, you can leave a voicemail. A Customer Success Advocate will respond to you the next business day.
Emailing the Customer Success Desk
To email the Customer Success Desk:
- Send an email to the Customer Success Desk email address for your region:
A support case is automatically created for you, and a Customer Success Advocate will engage with you through that case.
What are the Customer Success Desk's Functions?
Some of the reasons you may need to contact the Customer Success Desk are:
- Questions about your Mimecast contract.
- Questions about changing your Mimecast service.
- Office 365 questions / migrations.
- A support case status and / or escalation from Technical Support.
- Request business forms and agreements (e.g. the W-9 form in the US or a BAA Agreement).
- Security questionnaires / security pack.
- Invoice questions.
- Functional product related questions.
- Data ingestion or data export inquiries.
- Requests to switch partners.
- Training questions.
- Other questions.