You can access the case review application by the following methods:
- Application switcher icon in the administration console.
- Supervision application URL.
Application Switcher Icon
To access the supervision application from the administration console:
- Log on to the Administration Console.
- Click on the toolbar icon.
- Select the Supervision application icon.
As you are already logged into the administration console, no further authentication is required.
Supervision Application URL
To access the supervision application from outside the administration console:
- Enter the application's URL into your browser. The URL differs according to your region:
- Enter your Log In (e.g. email address). Your log in controls whether you're a Reviewer or Escalation Manager and controls the functionality available to you.
- Click on the Next button.
- Select whether you are authenticating your log in using a Domain or Cloud password.
- Enter your Password.
- Click on the Log In button.
Once you've logged in, the notification displayed informs you that external images located in messages are not displayed by default. This is displayed each time you log on to the application unless you suppress it. To suppress it:
- Click on the Don't Show This Message Again option.
- Click on the Close button.
Where an image is not displayed in a message, the following banner is displayed below the message's header. If required, click on the Display Images button to display the images.