If your MSP Portal logon has the "Administrator" role assigned to it, you can view individual customer invoices, consolidated invoices, and credit statements.
Listing Your Invoices / Credit Statements
To view your invoices and credit statements:
- Click on your Account Information toolbar icon. A drop down menu is displayed.
- Click on the Invoices menu item. The Invoices dialog is displayed.
- Enter the required Search Criteria as follows:
Field / Option Description Type Select the type of results to be returned. The options are:
- Customer Invoices: Lists invoices / credit statements by customer.
- Consolidated Invoices: Lists consolidated invoices.
- All Invoices: Lists customer invoices / credit statements and consolidated invoices. This is the default option.
From Specify the date range for the search by clicking on the Calendar Icon to the right of each field. To
- Click on the Search button. A list of invoices / credit statements that meet the search criteria is returned.Use the Search Invoices field above the results list to search for a customer name.
Viewing Invoice / Credit Statement Detail
- Click on the PDF Icon to the right of an invoice / credit statement. The invoice / credit statement is downloaded as a PDF file to your browser's download location.
Viewing Your Balance Statement
With your search results listed, you can view your latest balance statement:
- Click on the Balance Statement button.