To customize a block page:
- Log into the Administration Console.
- Click on the Administration menu item.
- Select the Web Security | Policies menu item.
- Click on the Block Page Settings button.
- Enable / Disable the block page customization button.
If you select disabled, Mimecast defined settings will be applied to Block Pages.
- Enter a Title (Up to 300 characters).
- Enter the specified Body Text (Up to 1000 characters). You can also include email addresses or domain names that will automatically render a link. For instance, you may choose to include a link to your corporate acceptable use policy, email address or phone number of IT support. When clicked, they will open in a browser or to the email client.
To further customize this page, you can incorporate your company branding. For instance, you can include your company logo, company colors, and a disclaimer. For further assistance on Branding, visit the following page Branding Introduction.