This guide demonstrates how to download Supervision Reports in CSV format.
To access the Reports functionality:
- Log into the Administration Console.
- Click on the Administration menu item.
- Select Archiving | Supervision.
- On the dashboard, select Reports.
To create a report:
- From the drop-down menu, select a date range from any of the following: Past 2 weeks, Past 3 weeks, Past 4 weeks or Custom range (31 days or less). This date range will be extended and implemented into future releases.
- Select a report type from any of the following:
Queue Activity This includes emails that have been queued and not yet tagged or reviewed. Violations This includes all emails that have been tagged as non-compliant. Violations comments This includes non-compliant emails that have been reviewed with comments added.
- Click Download Report, and you will receive a notification in the top hand corner once the download is complete.