As far as I can see the DNS validation decision gate in the SPF process diagram example is reversed in that is says "Is sending IP listed in SPF record" result "No" then "mark header as pass" then "pass to remaining policies", when it should say "apply DNS authentication policy action" i.e. reject/quarantine/continue as at the moment it currently…
- heiko, firstname.lastname@example.org, akh and 2 others updated profile information
- user.g50rBJuaNrb1 endorsed user.QQDOBEsNMvXG for lead guitar
- user.g50rBJuaNrb1 endorsed user.Y8YGBf0lA37 for mimecast continuity
- user.g50rBJuaNrb1 endorsed user.Y8YGBf0lA37 for group policy
- user.g50rBJuaNrb1 endorsed user.8DEiBx3wZo for policy
Enabling Journaling in Lotus Domino…
This week we found that our "inbound malware detected" had jumped from the typical 1-5 per week to 100! I was wondering if anyone else had a similar experience and what you might attribute it to.
TTP - False Positives on Impersonation Protection - Dynamtic Bypass List With Permit Button? - Unable to create safe copies on PDFs?
Good Afternoon Everyone, Since TTP was released to us we began testing it thoroughly. Several things I have found out is that specifically with excel spread sheets, whatever TTP does to to the file activePDF does not like it and will not convert the file to a PDF once it has been made into a "Safe Copy". Does anyone else convert files to… Show more
Load more items