- user.RZYHBOK9oJ likes user.5Jq6BKhVD2N9's comment YAY now the owner of a Mimecast Backpack :)
- user.RZYHBOK9oJ likes user.oX0ZBhOMR's reply Re: Monthly Missions: Your Thoughts on the First?
- user.oX0ZBhOMR likes user.5Jq6BKhVD2N9's reply Re: Monthly Missions: Your Thoughts on the First?
- user.oX0ZBhOMR likes user.QvWVBTGLR0G's reply Re: Monthly Missions: Your Thoughts on the First?
- user.oX0ZBhOMR likes user.VAAwBfExe1Z's reply Re: Monthly Missions: Your Thoughts on the First?
We'd like to introduce the concept of the monthly or semi-regular mission! You'll get a fancy badge and community points (for more info:Mimecaster Central Store: How to Earn and Redeem Points) for completing the task of the month. But here's the twist.....we'd like to crowdsource the first one....in other words, we want your ideas for the… Show more
I'm evaluating the relative risks/benefits of allowing the buggy Outlook June 2017 patch to deploy across our organization. This is the patch that is causing Outlook to block attachments as risky because they have multiple dots in the file name (document..doc, etc.). When I search the archive for ".." and check only the box for "Attachment… Show more
Hi All. We are just now purchasing the IEP (internal email protect) product. Can anyone share the types of policies you are using if you have this? Thanks, Christiane McGlade
For anyone just starting out with Mimecast, or even those who haven't used it in a while, configuring Mimecast to work the way you want for your organization can be a very daunting task. Mimecast gives you many options on how mail for your organization is accepted, denied, or even the way it looks. With all these options available to you it's hard… Show more
I have a problem with several users where Outlook is disabling the Mimecast for Outlook add-in as they get the usual this add-in is taking too long to open message. What is/is there the best way to stop this happening? Thanks in advance
Load more items
Greylisting is a default compliance check applied to all inbound email for connections not previously seen by Mimecast. Provided the senders mail server (Message Transfer Agent - MTA) complies with best practice guidelines (RFC compliance), the mail will be successfully delivered. Greylisting looks at three pieces of information for the…