Mimecaster Discussions

user.77JlBCeXw
Hello everyone,   While troubleshooting a false positive, I came across something that is - I believe - an important limitation in bypass type of policies.   For "From:" setting, one can choose email envelope address, message header address, or both - which means that a match in either will trigger the policy.   Thus, you would rather not set… (Show more)
in Community Forums
user.meJWBwc1zzGE
how to delete an email sent to a user mailbox on the mimecast admin portal without physically login to the mailbox?
in Community Forums
user.lNVlBOc5Ozxx
If a message is blocked due to "User level block list in force" was that because a user blocked it and it was added to their blocked list?
in Community Forums
user.7G9XBWCKmdYZ
In reading up on the benefits of device registration, I see that it also affects Attachment Protect, so of the benefits that it lists are below, and I'm hoping to get a better understanding of these:   Release TTP Attachment Protect Attachments for internal forwards to local user.  So, what happens in this scenario when device registration is not… (Show more)
in Community Forums
user.3AEuBD1AaY
Sandra Cutler is the eLearning Developer Team Lead responsible for creating technical content on Mimecast products and services, as well as managing development lifecycles for the Education Team. Having joined Mimecast in August 2016, she is passionate about creating engaging content for all Mimecast customers, resellers, MSPs, and internal… (Show more)
in Community Forums
user.1dDYBOsn2Mk2
I have a user who is running Microsoft Outlook 2010 and the MimeCast tab shows the "account Options" greyed out and the only functions available are  Help and About Mimecast.  Anyone run into this, and if so, how do you correct it?  Originally was getting the "Default Account is not an Exchange Account Error" and was able to correct it by removing… (Show more)
in Community Forums
user.ox0lb8fzw54b
Hello All, I came across this thread: https://community.mimecast.com/thread/2242  which mentions blocking all senders from the regex defined TLD's.   However, we want to create a policy with similar list of TLDs which then go into the On Hold sandbox automatically. Not blocked, entirely.   How is this possible? Thanks!
in Community Forums
user.QRklBUW8YkE
Following the DocuSign data breach on Monday when it was discovered that user email addresses had been stolen, is there a way we can set a policy to hold/block/notify admin of emails purporting to be from DocuSign but are not? DocuSign provide details of what genuine emails look like:… (Show more)
in Community Forums
user.RZYHBOK9oJ
Our next Legends of Mimecast Q&A is with Director of Sales Engineering, EMEA, Johan Dreyer. Johan gives new Mimecast customers tips for success...and what keeps him busy off the clock.   Could you describe your role here at Mimecast?   I lead the European Sales Engineering team. It’s our responsibility to help our customers realize the best… (Show more)
in Community Forums
user.JqxKBVuLnEoW
I'm experiencing issues with my Dashboards populating and logging consistently within splunk. For example: Logging would stop, but once I decrease the interval, it'll begin logging again. And all of the dashboard are failing to receive data (however the Held Dashboard works perfectly fine). Can someone assist me with this. 
in Community Forums
user.JqgkBAI9NOpN
We use specific words to automatically encrypt any emails with those words. Is there a way to set it up so that a user could use a word so that it won't encrypt automatically when the trigger words are also in the email.  Its not necessarily PHI just because a trigger word is used. Thanks
in Community Forums
Load more items