Mimecaster Discussions

user.RZYHBOK9oJ
We'd like to introduce the concept of the monthly or semi-regular mission! You'll get a fancy badge and community points (for more info:Mimecaster Central Store: How to Earn and Redeem Points) for completing the task of the month.    But here's the twist.....we'd like to crowdsource the first one....in other words, we want your ideas for the… (Show more)
in Community Forums
user.bAXxBpseGVl
I'm evaluating the relative risks/benefits of allowing the buggy Outlook June 2017 patch to deploy across our organization.  This is the patch that is causing Outlook to block attachments as risky because they have multiple dots in the file name (document..doc, etc.).      When I search the archive for ".." and check only the box for "Attachment… (Show more)
in Community Forums
user.QQZlBEFraGor
Hi All. We are just now purchasing the IEP (internal email protect) product.  Can anyone share the types of policies you are using if you have this?  Thanks, Christiane McGlade
in Community Forums
user.5Jq6BKhVD2N9
For anyone just starting out with Mimecast, or even those who haven't used it in a while, configuring Mimecast to work the way you want for your organization can be a very daunting task. Mimecast gives you many options on how mail for your organization is accepted, denied, or even the way it looks. With all these options available to you it's hard… (Show more)
in Community Forums
user.lbmKBT3x73k
I have a problem with several users where Outlook is disabling the Mimecast for Outlook add-in as they get the usual this add-in is taking too long to open message.   What is/is there the best way to stop this happening?     Thanks in advance
in Community Forums
user.0rKmBCppWxw
Has anyone successfully got a way (without 3rd party apps) to get office365 and mimecast signatures to work in harmony? Currently planning to alter our standard one to have the key bits (name, role , extension) generated in o365 as a disclaimer policy and then the additional external disclaimer legal stuff added via mimecast? Any other methods… (Show more)
in Community Forums
user.3qL6Bub0Vvk
I am not having much success getting the above to work as per tech document How to enable Azure AD Directory Sync   I have entered the Client ID and Key as per instructions.   The tenant name as per document refers to the default domain.   Am I right in thinking this is the DNS Domain name of the tenant and not tenantname.onmicrosoft,.com?  … (Show more)
in Community Forums
user.K4qZBUX4KQ7
How can I search the Archive (or create a report) of all messages sent via the Secure Messaging website?
in Community Forums
Load more items