Mimecast for Mac extends access to the Mimecast email archive, and allows users to gain real time access to their archive. This includes the ability to search for emails and files in their personal archive, even though these messages may no longer be available on your email server. During a planned or unplanned mail server outage, users are also able to continue to send and receive emails.
Mimecast for Mac provides the following benefits:
- Powerful archive search capability.
- Export search results back into Outlook.
- View and search for archived files and documents.
- Report potential spam to the Mimecast Security Team.
- Manage blocked and permitted senders.
- Apply predefined stationery, send secure messages, apply document conversion policies and send large files.
- Manage personal and moderated message hold queues.
- Continue to send and receive email during a mail server outage.
- Archived folders provides a familiar view of the folder structure and email, even if they have been removed from Exchange.