Targeted Threat Protection - URL Protect is an email security technology, that protects users against spear-phishing and targeted attacks in email. It provides your organization with the following benefits:
- Instant protection from targeted attacks and spear phishing attempts across all devices, without any client side software.
- Protection against good websites turning bad or delayed exploits.
- Centrally managed, rapid deployment without using any additional infrastructure.
- Centrally visible administrative monitoring and reporting on user activity.
- How Does Targeted Threat Protection - URL Protect work?
Learn how Targeted Threat Protection - URL Protect works, and how your users will use it.
- Configuring URL Protection Definitions and Policies
Understand how to enable a URL Protection definition and policy to apply granular control to the flow of email messages as they are processed by Mimecast.
- Targeted Threat Protection - URL Protect Best Practice
Our best practice settings can provide an optimal solution to protect you against targeted attacks via URLs. You'll need to log on to Mimecaster Central to access this page.
- Configuring a URL Protection Bypass Policy
Learn how you can exclude specific senders or recipients from URL Protection policies, by creating a URL Protection Bypass policy.
- Using Managed URLs
Understand what a Managed URL is, and how to configure them to allow or block a specific domain or URL.
- Verifying a URL
Describes how administrators can verify a URL that has been rewritten by Targeted Threat Protection - URL Protect.
- Decoding / Checking a URL
Learn how Administrators can identify the real URL behind a email link without clicking on it.
- Displaying Targeted Threat Protection - URL Protect Log Files
Understand what a Targeted Threat Protection - URL Protect log file displays, and how to block or allow a URL.
- Create a URL Protection Policy for Google Calendar invites
If your organization uses Google Apps, learn how to apply Targeted Threat Protection - URL Protect to Google Calendar invitations.
- Using the URL Protect Dashboard
The Targeted Threat Protection - URL Protect Dashboard displays a graphical summary of URL protect activity.
8 people found this helpful