You can display alert notifications for up to three months in the past in the Service Monitor. These can be used to determine:
- What triggered an alert.
- Who the alert was sent to.
- The date and time the alert was sent.
To display your recent alert notifications:
- Access the Service Monitor. See Accessing the Service Monitor for further detail.
- Click on the Notifications menu item. The recent alerts display.
- If required, filter the alert notifications by selecting / deselecting:
- Queues and / or services.
- All subscribers, or a specific subscriber.
- A time frame of 7, 14, 30, 60, or 90 days.
- Click the Update button.
The results are displayed in a queue below the filter criteria, containing the following information:
|Date||The date and time of the alert.|
|Subscriber||The subscriber's name.|
|Alert Cause||Specifies how the alert notification was sent to the subscriber (e.g. SMS or email).|
|Sent To||Specifies the recipient of the notification.|