You can display alert notifications up to three months in the past in the Service Monitor. These can be used to determine:
- What triggered an alert.
- Who the alert was sent to.
- The date and time the alert was sent.
To display your recent alert notifications:
- Access the Service Monitor. See Accessing the Service Monitor for further detail.
- Click on the Recent Notifications menu item.
- If required, filter the alert notifications by selecting / deselecting:
- Queues and / or services.
- All subscribers, or a specific subscriber.
- A time frame of 7, 14, 30, or 90 days.
- Click the Update button.
The results are displayed in a table below the filter criteria, with the date and time line inserted every 6 rows. The results give the following information:
|Name||The subscriber's name.|
|Alert Type||Specifies how the alert notification was sent to the subscriber (e.g. SMS or email).|
|Methods||Specifies which queue breached the threshold or service that failed (e.g. Outbound Queue).|