URL Protection policies provide email security technology that protects users against spear phishing and targeted attacks in email.
URL Protection provides your organization with the following benefits:
- Instant protection from targeted attacks and spear fishing attempts across all devices without any client side software.
- Protection against good websites turning bad, or delayed exploits.
- Centrally managed, rapid deployment using without any additional infrastructure to maintain.
- Centrally visible administrative monitoring and reporting on user activity.
What You'll Need
To create or change a policy you must:
- Be logged on to the Administration Console.
- Have access to the relevant Gateway menu item for the policy being created or changed.
Configuring a URL Protection Policy
To configure a policy, follow the instructions in the Creating / Changing a Policy article, but using the following options:
Provide a description for the policy that allows you to easily identify it in the future.
|Select Option||Select a URL Protection definition from the drop down list.|
You can have an URL Protection Bypass policy. See here for further details.