This article describes how end users can change their Cloud Password within Mimecast Personal Portal. Your Administrator may have configured you to use a Cloud password to authenticate, as well as given you the ability to set or change your password.
- End-users of Mimecast Personal Portal v3.
- Where cloud passwords are in use and have permission to change them.
- Select the Settings icon and then Change Cloud Password.
- Enter your current password.
- Enter and confirm your new password ensuring it meets the requirements detailed on screen.
- Select Change Password.