This guide describes the steps required to send a Secure Message using the Mimecast Personal Portal.
- Mimecast Personal Portal v3
- Where Secure Messaging is enabled as a package.
To send a message using the Mimecast Personal Portal:
- Compose a new message and complete the recipient, subject and body as required.
- Select the Send Using Mimecast Secure Messaging icon.
- Select the definition you would like applied.
- Select OK.
- You will see a notification bar in the message window confirming your action.
Secure Messaging is only applicable to outbound messages to external recipients. When you use this option, external recipients will receive a notification inviting them to view your email in the Mimecast Secure Messaging Portal.